Songs For Whomever

You do something to me, that I can’t explain… (I Miss You, Incubus)
As long as we got time, this aint goodbye… (This Aint Goodbye, Train)
Close our eyes, pretend to fly… (Penny And Me, Hanson)
Whatever tomorrow brings, I’ll be there… (Drive, Incubus)
Just kind of stuck between my fantasy and what is real… (Because of You, Neyo)
Jealousy turning saints into the sea… (Mr. Brightside,The Killers)
Cause I was so high… (Solo, Iyaz)
I’m standing here until you make me move… (Hanging By A Moment, Lifehouse)
Cause without love I won’t survive… (Love Hurts, Incubus)
You know I need you and there’s no way I am leaving… (Sweet Thing, Keith Urban)
If it takes the rest of my life… (Wait For You, Elliot Yamin)
Here I go, screaming my lungs out and trying to get to you… (Only One, Yellow Card)
A dreamer dreams, (s)he never dies… (Champagne Supernova, Oasis)
I’ll be the one to tuck you in at night… (Follow Me, Uncle Cracker)
I saw the world flashing all around your face… (I Melt With You, Jason Mraz)
Man I don’t know what I’m gonna do… (Burn, Usher)
Cause you’re all I’m thinking of… (Love Isn’t, Same Same)
Can you imagine no love… (Drops Of Jupiter, Train)
She’s running through my mind all day… (Replay, Iyaz)
One day you’ll see her and you’ll know what I mean… (This Side, Nickel Creek)
And I just can’t pull myself away under a spell I can’t break…(Closer, Neyo)
This is the last time I’ll fall in love… (The Last Time, Eric Benet)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 weeks

A Splash Of Ice-Cold Morning Water

Curtain Call