Emo Sheet I

The Fat One

It's just simple.
I don't like giving compliments.
I don't like expressing appreciation.
Especially with friends.
ESPECIALLY WITH CLOSE FRIENDS.
I think people who say good things about other people, especially those who regularly do, need something back, want something back.
I don't need that.
For me, it's enough that people stay despite my attitude towards them.
It's what true friends are.
They'll stay despite everything that goes wrong with you.
They'll accept you for who you are, for what you are.
That's what I really appreciate.
However, to show my appreciation, I don't use words.
Words are for fools.
Nobody takes a "thank you" seriously, especially from someone who seemingly barely means it.
And that's what gifts are for.
For people who are true.
For people who know how to accept others.
For people like you.
Merry Christmas!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 weeks

Saturday the 14th