dramadramaampotamamataykanahaha

It's been a tough week for me. Just a few nights ago, at around 2 am, I got a call from my dad telling me about the bad news they received about me. People who I am close to know what the bad news was and it doesn't get badder for me since I tried to keep this a secret from them, my parents, for albeit almost 3 months now. Well, it gets worse.
The bad news is that, after 9 semesters, I've been dismissed from my college. But hope didn't end there.
First, I really want to finish a degree in U.P.. Before, it was supposed to be a degree in Civil Engineering. But as a result of my laziness, I had to do with any degree. I tried to keep this from my parents since I felt I knew what they'd ask me to do. And so it happened. Which is the worst part. They, meaning my father, asked me to transfer to Another University to finish a degree in C.E.. This was what I avoided. Well, I still want that. But as of now, all I want is to graduate in U.P.. Then again, I have to be practical. And, according to him, as long as I am dependent on them, I have to follow this request. Well, I have nothing against that. But, I still can't accept it. I already have had the feeling that all will end this way. That I'll graduate in Another University. Honestly, though, what I can't accept is that I have to leave a life, and a group of people (friends if you may) I've already gotten used to and start making new friends again. And the thought of not getting to stay up all night with people sucks. Haha.
But what happened has happened. And the next things to happen are inevitable. As for now, I'd have to live the few days of my U.P. life to the fullest. And by that I sincerely mean TO THE FULLEST. Like living the last days of my life, this should be legendary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 weeks

A Splash Of Ice-Cold Morning Water

Remembering