BlueBag

It's the first time in years that I receive a birthday present from a friend. Usually, it would be my relatives who'd hand me out an envelope, a box, or a paper bag of something I could have liked. By all means, I'm flattered. If there was maybe one thing that could make my day, or my week, or my month, or my year, it would be unexpectedly getting something from someone. I'm really not used to people doing me this or that without anything in return or without me asking for it, except from my parents, because for all I know, I haven't been the nicest person to most people. And now, I get this weird high even after a few days and an unfortunate event. I'm very happy! Thanks for the gift! It really made my day feel extra special. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 weeks

Saturday the 14th